Home / Enrolled Student Athletes / Transfer Information

Transfer Information

Student-athletes who wish to make transfer related requests (e.g., permission to contact other NCAA institutions, use of the one-time transfer exception, waiver of Pac-12 intra-conference transfer rules) must make their requests in writing to the Sun Devil Athletics Compliance Office. 

When the Compliance Office receives a request, NCAA and Pac-12 Conference rules require ASU to:

  • Respond timely (either approving or denying the request) or it is deemed approved by default; and
  • Provide student-athletes the opportunity to be heard if denied.